Monday, December 21, 2009

WorldMed Assist Arranges Angioplasty in Mexico For Uninsured Illinois Patient

Sue Nagy just accustomed aback in Illinois afterwards a abrupt cruise to Mexico for angioplasty. She’d afresh arrested into the emergency allowance of her bounded hospital, cerebration she was accepting a affection attack. It angry out she had a abutting call: her arteries were 95% blocked. Her cardiologist told her she bare angioplasty appropriate away.

"I had no insurance. I contacted several hospitals aggravating to get a adduce for the procedure. Most said they couldn’t accord me a quote, but a few did: It would amount me about $45,000," said Nagy.

Remembering an article she’d apprehend about medical tourism a few years back, she jumped on the internet, Googling traveling abroad for medical care. She came up with lots of websites for companies that could facilitate her action in absent lands, but begin the a lot of abundant advice on WorldMed Assist’s site. She contacted them, adage she bare the action appropriate away.

"I fabricated the appropriate choice. They were actual helpful, and answered all my questions. We talked about options in India and Mexico, but I knew I didn’t ambition to go as far as India." Once she’d absitively on Hospital Angeles in Tijuana, WorldMed Assist beatific her abundant advice about cardiologist Dr. Jorge Luna. Her aplomb grew if she saw that Dr. Luna had afresh completed all-encompassing training at Stanford University"two column doctoral cardiovascular fellowships over four years. And, her all-embracing cruise would amount $13,000"70% beneath than in the U.S.

"I aboriginal contacted WorldMed Assist on October 6th. Ten canicule later, I was in Mexico and my procedure"which alone took 20 minutes"was done." Although aggregate was done actual fast, Janet, who is a registered nurse, at WorldMed Assist cut no corners: she absolutely did a lot of plan to accomplish abiding that it was safe for me to biking to Mexico, including blockage with my doctor in the U.S. My bedmate was contacted appropriate afterwards the action to acquaint him all had gone well. "I saw a lot of Dr. Luna over my two- day stay"I’m assertive I wouldn’t accept apparent about as abundant of my cardiologist had I been in the U.S."

When asked if she had any apropos about accepting aftereffect affliction from her bounded cardiologist, she said it’s not an issue. As anon as she got home, she gave him a video of the surgery, her x-rays and Dr. Luna’s report. "He hadn’t been captivated about my accommodation to go to Mexico, but afterwards he advised Dr. Luna’s work, he said aggregate looked great, and that the antibacterial stent was the aforementioned casting he’d accept used." Dr. Luna had top aplomb in the stent: he’d spent 18 months as medical administrator of the U.S. aggregation that articles it.

Nagy’s accompany initially anticipation she was crazy to leave the U.S. for surgery, and even she was afraid at first. "Now I’d acquaint anyone in my situation: Go for it! WorldMed Assist fabricated aggregate absolutely simple and safe, and the above of affliction and the hospital were both excellent."

For added advice about WorldMed Assist,Medical Tourism Company, (also accepted as Medical Travel, Health Travel, Global Healthcare, Medical Treatment Abroad) and to accretion acceptance to affordable anaplasty abroad at top quality, including affection anaplasty overseas,hip backup across and abounding added procedures amuse appointment the following: http://www.worldmedassist.com/

Contact:
Robbie Neely
WorldMed Assist
Chicago, IL
866-999-3848
rneely@worldmedassist.com http://www.worldmedassist.com/

.

No comments:

Post a Comment