Monday, December 21, 2009

SuccessNet.org architect Michael Angier called a Paul Harris Fellow from Rotary International

Michael Angier, architect and admiral of SuccessNet.org ( http://www.SuccessNet.org ), has been accustomed with a Paul Harris Fellowship by the Rotary eClub of Rotary International.

District Governor 5450 Steve Cantrell formally presented Angier’s Paul Harris Award at their Annual Dinner in Birmingham, England endure month.

DG Cantrell audacious the accumulated guests from about the apple that, “Over the accomplished 5 years, Michael Angier has been the most-read contributor to the Programs area of the Rotary E-Club One website”.

Cantrell went on to say Mr. Angier’s articles, “. . . accomplish added responses from Rotarians visiting for make-ups than any added columnist featured on our site.”

The club paid accolade to Angier’s, “ . . . charge to others which exemplifies ‘Service Above Self’ and declared him to be a a lot of aces being to be accustomed as a Paul Harris Fellow.”

The Paul Harris Fellowship is called for Paul Harris, who founded Rotary with three business assembly in Chicago in 1905. It is awarded to individuals if a club believes the recipient’s activity exemplifies the altruistic and educational objectives of the Rotary Foundation.

Michael Angier is an internationally appear columnist and founded SuccessNet ( http://www.SuccessNet.org ) in 1995. SuccessNet has over 97,000 subscribers from about the apple and has become one of the better and a lot of trusted online assets for claimed and able development. Listed as one of the top three most-visited claimed development and business success sites on the web, SuccessNet provides applied information, assets and account for baby business growth. The aggregation is committed to allowance humans and businesses abound and prosper.

Get your chargeless “10 Keys to Personal Effectiveness” at http://SuccessNet.org
Cantrell went on to say Mr. Angier’s articles, “. . . accomplish added responses from Rotarians visiting for make-ups than any added columnist featured on our site.”

The club paid accolade to Angier’s, “ . . . charge to others which exemplifies ‘Service Above Self’ and declared him to be a a lot of aces being to be accustomed as a Paul Harris Fellow.”
Contact:

Dawn Angier
802.862.0812
Dawn@SuccessNet.org
USPS PO Box 2048
South Burlington,
VT 05407 USA

2 comments:

  1. Dear sir/madam, We offer our Loans to our clients In ($)USD, (£)GBP, (€)Euro, India Rupees or Singapore Dollars($) and in the following categories. Personal Loan, Real Estate Loan, Business Loan, and others. Contact us Via email:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

    (1)Full Name:
    (2)Country:
    (3)State:
    (4)Address:
    (5)Sex:
    (6)Occupation:
    (7)Amount needed:
    (8)Loan duration:
    (9)Loan purpose:
    (10)Telephone

    Email Us:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MRS. IRENE QUERY FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

    God bless you Mum, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Mrs.Rachel Alex, and I am from Singapore . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed her and explain all about my financial situation to her, she therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $180,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 3% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule, please contact MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE via email{mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete