Monday, December 21, 2009

Law Office Of Marie I Braun Is Proudly Celebrating Its15th AnniversaryPracticing Law InCalifornia

The Law Office of Marie I. Braun is proudly adulatory its 15th celebration practicing law in California! Ms. Braun, whose appointment is amid in Placentia, California, focuses her convenance alone on Family Law. This includes, but is not bound to, Divorce, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Domestic Violence, Spousal Support & Property Division. When asked about her convenance Ms. Braun stated: "I feel acutely advantageous to be able to advice the humans of Southern California during these aggravating affecting times. I pride myself on my adeptness to listen, empathize and advice my audience cross through both the acknowledged aspects of annulment as able-bodied as the affecting aspects. I attending advanced to addition 15 years of practicing Family Law in Southern California".

About Marie I. Braun's Legal Credentials
Ms. Braun accustomed her Juris Doctor from Southwestern University School of Law in 1992. She acquired acceptance to the California Bar Association in June, 1993. In 1993 Ms. Braun opened The Law Office of Marie I. Braun and has been a abandoned practitioner anytime since. Currently, Ms. Braun is a affiliate in acceptable continuing of several Bar Associations & Professional Organizations including: The State Bar of CA-Family Law Section, Orange County Bar Association-Family Law Section, Placentia Chamber of Commerce & the Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce.

About Marie I. Braun
Ms. Braun is affiliated to her bedmate of 11 years. Together they accept 3 accouchement ages 9, 5 & 11 months. Ms. Braun is actively complex in her children's lives as able-bodied as her community. She is her daughter's Girl Scout Troop Leader and volunteers at PTA events. She is aswell a affiliate of her bounded Chamber of Commerce. In her additional time she enjoys spending time her ancestors and traveling. Ms Braun is a built-in of Lomita, California.

Contact:
Law Office of Marie I. Braun
1050 E. Yorba Linda Blvd.
Suite 201
Placentia, CA
Zip/code: 92870

Phone: 714 961 8095
Email: braunmib@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.mycadivorceattorney.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment