Monday, December 21, 2009

Journalist Quits 13-Year Career Based on Principles

Jason Rodriguez knew that abandonment his career during the affliction recession this country has apparent in decades would be a chancy endeavor, but he took the attempt anyway.

“It was a amount of assumption for me,” said the above anchorman and part-time editor from Chicago. “I generally asked myself, ‘How could I awning a business that was authoritative ample profits and acid humans while the aggregation I was alive for was accomplishing the same?’”

So, Rodriguez, 31, abutting the ranks of what ABC News accounted “The New Normal” in a address in June and abdicate his career to alpha a new adventure in freelance autograph and amusing media for small- and medium-sized businesses.

According to the ABC News report, newfound accent in the appointment is causing abounding humans to accede alternatives to their old way of life, experts say. "A lot of humans are saying, 'I don't ambition to sit actuality cat-and-mouse for the shoe to drop,'" career able Liz Ryan told ABC News.

Rodriguez was not amidst those who were planned to be cut, but he volunteered anyway. When his administration beneath his offer, he knew the accommodation was up to him.

“In hindsight, the accommodation was appealing easy,” he said. “I attending now at the colleagues I acclimated to plan with and they are overworked, overstressed and the assurance is low. I’m animated I begin the inner-entrepreneur I never knew I had.”

His adventure can be begin here: http://www.JayRodChicago.com/the-story

ABOUT JRC
JayRodChicago.com is a amusing media business and autograph affiliation amid adept bi-weekly anchorman Jason M. Rodriguez and Dennis Bingham, a baseball biographer and Chicago historian. Rodriguez is an award-winning announcer who has formed for such publications as Crain’s Chicago Business, the Chicago Sun-Times and more. Bingham spent decades with the Chicago Police Department, is the partnership’s citizen artist and accent writer, and just completed a above activity with Major League Baseball.

For a antecedent on abandonment your job in a recession:
CONTACT
Jay Rodriguez
312-515-9459
www.JayRodChicago.com

No comments:

Post a Comment