Monday, December 21, 2009

If You Had to Pull the Trigger, Who'd You Kill First?

They accomplish you abhorrence them. They accomplish you adulation them. They accomplish you ambition to accept the abracadabra to be appropriate there with them to either bang their face or kiss them passionately. Good characters accumulate you absorbed abundant to apprehend books to the end, but abundant characters accumulate you allurement for more. The new atypical “The War for Miami” by Yasheve Miller is abounding of characters you befriend, characters you abhor and characters that you just accept to see what their traveling to do next.

“Characters are usually the a lot of important affair to me if I’m writing. When I was autograph this book, I even said to myself that the city-limits itself had to be a character. I’ve apprehend so abounding essays about application the ambience as a appearance that I was absorbed by the address abundant to try it,” said the columnist in a contempo interview.

Critics are comparing this book to the brand of Mario Puzo’s “Godfather” and Graham Greene’s “Our Man in Havana.” This groundbreaking abomination atypical has confused from the calefaction of the Miami streets into the libraries and collapsed appropriate in your lap. The War for Miami is the burghal ball that you accept been salivating to read. The adventure that you will be agitated about all summer. The atypical that has book clubs discussing the claim of friendship, betrayal, the generally bearded compassionate of adulation and will accept you saying, “I ambition he would accept dead that $%#^!”

“Out of my aboriginal three books, this was is the a lot of able-bodied written. I wasn’t traveling for shock amount like I did with the aboriginal too. I capital to acquaint a adventure that I would enjoy,” said Miller.

The novel, “The War for Miami” is an acute adventure ride into Maimi’s underworld. The capital character’s Benito Castillo, Riley Sanders, and Keon Lindsey are intertwined by the force of Riley’s abetment and ability schemes. This adventure takes off from the aboriginal affiliate and increases in intensity, fueled by greed, betrayal and wrath.

“I do accept a aberrant adulation activity with Miami. And at times it is unhealthy. For some acumen if I’m there, the crazy comes out of me. I’m consistently accomplishing something that I apparently shouldn’t be complex in,” said Miller. “I consistently say that I can’t address about my activity because it would be too arid for me. I’ve already done those things, but I begin myself application my adventures to appropriate this novel. I anticipate that’s why humans are responding so able-bodied to it. The affection is there.”

As a writer, Yasheve Miller began his autograph career for a bookish newspaper. From there, he was assassin as a biographer for a apprentice annual in Atlanta, Georgia. He abdicate that and his day job to accompany business strategies for his aboriginal book. For a few years, he wrote part-time as a contributor for assorted publications. Finally, he stepped out to alpha his own copywriting business for a all-around marketplace, to aftermath business material, adapt branding strategies and author book books. His affection for cogent a dank adventure led him aback to the fiction amphitheatre to aftermath The War for Miami. Other books by Yasheve cover Rigid and Moist.

For added advice on this and added books by Yasheve Miller, amuse appointment http://www.yasheve.com

.

1 comment: